We’ve published a ton of articles on our blog over the years. If you’re new to our online auctions or have missed some of our posts, we recommend checking out our top blog posts of all time.
1) The Difference Between Vintage, Antique, and Retro
An item’s age is one of the key determinants of its value, although value can be subjective at times. If you’ve always wondered what the differences are, make sure to read this article.
2) Types of Collectible Glass: Which Ones Are the Most Valuable
Collectors from all around the world still find value in glass objects. This guide will take you through the different types of collectible glass and give you an idea of which ones could possibly have the most value.
3) How to Make Money With Government Surplus Auctions
Not many people think about government surplus auctions as a source to find items to resell. What if you could make money while doing something you love?
4) Read This Before You Throw Out Your Junk
You’ve probably heard the old adage, “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”, which is more true today than ever before. That’s what we’ve noticed this past year based on the sales in our online auctions.
5) What You Should Know About Buying Firearms Online
The sale of firearms online is completely legal but is heavily regulated. It’s important to know what you’re doing before making any type of purchase.
6) Hot Selling Items In Our Online Auctions
We often get asked what are popular items or items that are hot-sellers in our online auctions.
7) One Thing You Must Always Do Before Placing a Bid in Online Auctions
Discover one of the biggest mistakes people make when participating in our online auctions. Don’t let this be you!
8) Secrets to Making Money With Online Auctions
The online auction industry has also grown because people have been spending more time online shopping rather than physically going to stores. Learn how to capitalize on this growth.
9) 5 Things You Should Know About Our Industrial Auctions
Industrial tools and equipment aren’t exactly cheap, so when you can find a good deal on them you should take advantage. Our monthly industrial tools and surplus online auctions may have just what you’re looking for.
10) How Do Online Estate Sale Auctions Work
Online estate sale auctions are becoming more popular as people are looking for quicker and easier ways to liquidate their estates.
Have you signed up for our newsletter and weekly auction updates? Sign up at the top right of this page!